Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control Columbus Indiana
With three different options to choose from, we can help you figure out what is best for your individual lawn. Starting at a basic 4 round application and capping at an advanced 6 round application, we can keep your lawn looking healthy and beautiful all summer while protecting it through its dormancy in the winter. Below is a full list of each application that we provide in our programs, along with the benefits that it will give to your lawn!
- Crabgrass Pre-Emergent with Fertilizer stops crabgrass and other annual weed grasses before it invades, while offering protection throughout the season. This application also feeds the lawn for a fast green-up after winter, while building strong and deep grass roots.
- Broadleaf Weed Control with Fertilizer works to kill dandelions, clover and over 200 other broadleaf weeds, while also feeding grass to crowd out future weeds.
- Grub Control Preventative with Summer Fertilizer controls and prevents outbreaks in grubs and other bugs, while feeding and strengthening against heat and drought. Applying a grub control treatment can prevent damage to your lawn. The cost of treatment is minute compared to the cost of re-seeding or re-sodding your lawn, which can cost in the thousands to repair.
- Summer Lawn Fertilizer feeds and strengthens your lawn against heat and drought by building strong and deep roots. This application improves your lawn’s ability to absorb water and nutrients.
- Fall Broadleaf Weed Control with Fertilizer helps to ensure that you have a weed-free lawn in the spring. The weeds are addressed aggressively in this application so they won’t be the first to pop up in the spring. It also provides nutrients to help repair damage from the summer heat, drought, and other activities.
- Spring Prep Lawn Fertilization is the most important application for your lawn! Specially blended to prepare and protect your lawn for winter dormancy, while helping to feed roots with iron for a thicker, greener lawn next spring. This application also promotes resistance to disease while building carbohydrates for dormant hardiness. It provides a feeding of fertilizer to help improve the color, density, and uniformity of the lawn.
Regular lawn fertilization is one of many keys to maintaining a beautiful and healthy lawn. We recognize that each of our client’s properties are unique, so we will help guide you to determine what course of action is needed to keep your lawn looking it’s very best. Our professional lawn care technicians have years of experience treating lawns of all unique profiles. Timing matters quite a bit when it comes to fertilizing lawns. An ideal fertilization schedule will vary depending on what type of grass you have. You can rest assured knowing that at Hawcreek Landscaping, we value our clients and work hard to provide quality workmanship as well as excellent value. We stand by all of our work.